Jonathan Law High School Interact Club
The Interact Club at Jonathan Law High School is sponsored by
Devon Rotary and is open to all students interested in community
service for young men and women.
Jonathan Law Interact Students meet weekly
Contact Interact Club Advisor Kelsey Burns - Kburns@milforded.org for more information.
Interact clubs bring together young people ages 12-18 to develop leadership skills while discovering the power of Service Above Self. Find out how serious leadership can be seriously fun.
What are the benefits?
Connect with leaders in your community and around the world to:
- Take action to make a difference in your school and community
- Discover new cultures and promote international understanding
- Become a leader in your school and community
- Have fun and make new friends from around the world
Interact clubs organize at least two projects every year, one that helps their school or community and one that promotes international understanding. Rotary club sponsors mentor and guide Interactors as they carry out projects and develop leadership skills.
Celebrate the global impact of Interact by getting involved in:
- World Interact Week
- Interact Video Awards
- Rotary Youth Day at the United Nations
- Global Youth Service Day